WARNING: IN A FEW DAYS I WILL POST A NON INVESTMENT “OFF TOPIC” BLOG THAT DEALS WITH POLITICS.
- Don’t read it if you only want to read my investment commentaries. I will be back pronto with a new investment commentary after the off-topic blog.
- Delete it before reading (subscribers), if you are one of the remaining Trudeau fans who might be put off by a scathing critique.
- Again…Following that blog – I will be back with my usual market technical analysis commentary.
- As harsh as it is, I sourced actual quotes and background details backing the 12 points I make. Truth is stranger than fiction.
- If you read it, despite my warnings, and then get all hot n’ bothered over the message–please note: I delete negative comments or emails. They will not be read, or acknowledged. I IGNORE THEM. Moreover…I’ll keep writing the occasional the rants because I feel its important to keep the government accountable through exposing the inconvenient truths once in a while. Your angry email or comment won’t sway me to stop. And it will be ignored.
- One last time – plan on skipping and/or deleting the next blog if you don’t want to read a non-investment blog. Seriously. Just take a breath, delete it, and go eat some turkey. I go back to the regularly scheduled program later next week.
i can,t wait i love it when someone put this goverment in its place,, too bad some people dont get it ,, waiting patiently .. Richard
Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones! Love the rants by the way.
Am I wrong, or in 2022, was it not announced that a political rant was to be published, only
to find on its publishing date it was muted and self-censored?
Yes, I was going to publish a blog back in the summer that I took a few of the points from to create this one.
I did self-censor and not publish that blog. Some things should be left unsaid.
I am sure all blog readers with agree that your appearance on BNN (and ROB-TV back in the day, since 20 years) is a treat and your insight on the markets refreshing, and eye popping. Politics often is a moot discussion, but I read through your blogs political commentary for entertainment. Great blog here.